• Before the establishment of our company in 1993, most of our associates were part of the
foreign trade department at Chemiekombinat Bitterfeld.
• We had the experience in the field and the courage for privatization.
• First, we had to find new producers. Our search started in East Europe and reached new
markets over time. Today, we also have solid relationships in India, China, Korea, Australia,
and in the U.S.
• We represent these producers in Europe and the U.S. and develop relationships between
buyers and sellers across the world. Over the years, our business has grown considerably.
• We help export-oriented, often young chemical companies step foot in the demanding
German market – an exciting and important task we believe.